 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1330
    Future of the club —Xandria Husby
   The e-mail and phone calls I've received about the VLC from our recent public show has been from young children. We want AFOLS. Hopefully they will still contact us. In any case, if the club is to perpetuate, we need to get together and discuss the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Future of the club —Robin Sather
     (...) I'm sorry that you got stuck with this, by default, but you should be taking names and numbers. If we do initiate some of the ideas that we tossed around at the show (workshops, etc.), those callers would be prime candidates. Robin (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

         Re: Future of the club —Tim Tosino
      (...) I've been watching the VLC for a couple of months now, with somewhat of yearning to join. However being 19 and being recently accepted into BCIT (Civil Engineering, which might explain my passion for Lego) I was reluctant to commit myself to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

         Re: Future of the club —Robin Sather
     (...) Welcome, Tim! Thanks for delurking! In response to your posting, if you've been reading our forum for the past while, you've seen us joke around about some of our "members". We've got a few people in our membership that I've never even met! So (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Future of the club —Dean Husby
   We need to discuss the NEXT show now. Since one of the two is fast approaching. I don't really want to go all the way to chiliwak so what is the other one(s)? Dean (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)