 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1213
  TTOS Train Show Details

These are the details about the upcoming show. Alex, take what you need to construct an email to our members, and also send the appropriate stuff (probably just the same as the News Release) to any of those people (fans!) that wanted to be notified (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: TTOS Train Show Details

(...) We may have one parking pass available for our group. I suggest we park at Bryan's place (if he lives close), after we've set up, and then pool in for the exhibit days. (...) There will be an admission fee of $3.00 per person for the Sunday (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: TTOS Train Show Details

(...) Sure, that's fine with me. I live less than 10 minutes away (by car). How many vehicles should I be expecting? -Bryan (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)