 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1214
Re: TTOS Train Show Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:45:56 GMT

Parking:

We may have one parking pass available for our group.  I suggest we
park at Bryan's place (if he lives close), after we've set up, and
then pool in for the exhibit days.

Admission fee for the public?

There will be an admission fee of $3.00 per person for the Sunday
public show (not for us, of course).

Robin