 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1212
Re: VLC News Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:06:37 GMT

The organizers say go for it.  Here's the key points to include, from
their perspective.

- Name of the organization:  The Toy Train Operating Society
- Event:  Annual Convention and Train Show
- Location:  Richmond Inn, 7551 Westminster Hwy, Richmond
- When:  Sunday, August 5th, 12 noon - 4 pm (Public invited)

Other than that, we're encouraged to highlight the VLC's involvement
in any appropriate way.

There will already be newspaper inserts and radio spots, but he didn't
mention TV.  This is for the show in general.  If we want to do more,
all the better.

Robin