 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1210
Re: VLC News Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:21:06 GMT

I think we should put out a news release. If we were to get on the TV I
think we'd have a good shot at some new members and support etc...

- Xan's willing to write one up and send them out but she needs the
following:

- Show Address, dates and public times. (We also still need the club
enter/exit times too)
- Name of the place
- Any info/links you guys think should be in it.

We need it by tonight (Wed)

We need to have clearance from the show organizers, of course, so
don't do anything until you hear a yay or nay from me.  I should have
a reply shortly.

Robin