 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 11
    Re: Pics online of VLC's First Meet! —Dean Husby
   (...) No problem, we plan on posting pics of all our events. The Next one will have some video too. (...) Yes, it was quite good for the first meet. As for the hoppers and house. That's Kevin's fantastic work. (Well, one hopper is mine.) (...) It (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Pics online of VLC's First Meet! —Kevin Loch
   (...) You're using an RCX to control the RCX on the train via the IR port? Have you tried using several RCX enabled trains and addressing each train separately? That would be 100% pure LEGO DCC! The only downside is now that we know you can do it (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Pics online of VLC's First Meet! —Dean Husby
   (...) Yes, I've had a basic setup where one was my master and the other was a master/slave. Basically I made it so that the master could contract the other master, find it's location, tell it to join it for a heavy load and then switch to slave (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)