 Organizations / Canada / VLC / *855 (-5)
  Re: This Friday's meeting...

(...) Sorry we won't be seeing you, Bryan! Good luck on your exam. Robin (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  This Friday's meeting...

Hi, this is primarily directed to Robin and Alex/Dean: For those of you that go/went to UBC, I'm sure you realize that it's exam time now. Therefore, I will be unable to join in on this Friday's fun (I have an exam on Saturday, believe it or not!). (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Anyone else notice this quote?

"Robin Sather" <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3a2df7f1.476240...net.com... (...) Clearly there will be some restriction on the meaning of 'any'. The most obvious one is that the software will only contain a selection of bricks from (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.general)

  Anyone else notice this quote?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but if it was, I definitely missed it! This quote appears on the Lego Press web site ((URL) 2002 LEGO builders will be able to build any three dimensional creation using free software to create building (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.general)

  Re: VLC is mentioned in TLC's press release!

Pretty cool, but I'll bet the only reason we were mentioned is that we originally contacted TLC about our logo and sign. They simply have us on file. I suspect that if we were to initiate more contacts, and updated them with our shows and events, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact