 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9925
    Re: Infuriating —Scott Lyttle
   (...) I nominate Chris to the board of Lego Directors--then let's see how well he can run the Lego company. If selected, all of Lugnet should have his personal e-mail if such position is offered--so we, as the premier fan community, and all-knowing (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Infuriating —Joe Meno
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Scott Lyttle wrote: (snip) (...) Well worded! Now I know who to read:) (As if I didn't know before) Joe Meno (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Infuriating —Bruce Sheridan
   Calum...Next time I see you, be prepared to be ridiculed mercilessly by me...for creating this BIG stinking mess. What were you thinking?? (and don’t answer me...there is no possible satisfactory answer!) Bruce (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)