 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9915
9914  |  9916
Subject:
What the ^%$% did you do to my NG??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:39:19 GMT

(in my usual loud voice)

!!!!CALUM!!!!

What the hell did you do to my NG!!!?????

this place was all nice and happy.  then you had to go and express an
opinion.  WTF?

now look whats happened.

some goof  comes along, insults me, C$, Strong bad... AND abby.

the first 3 I can deal with... but leave Abby alone.

(Tony Kilars (sp) mode)

I don't give a flying ^^&%$& about brick colours, or petitions, or
whatever it is that is causing a stink in .GENERAL,  but it should STAY
there!!!!!

I also don't care that people !!LURK!!  here, and I know DARN well that
any web based reading lurker can read our posts.... BUT THIS IS A
SEPARATE NG and the opinions of our motley lot should have no bearing on
the rest of the world.

I don't barge in on .it and tell them to stop speaking Italian.
I don't lurk in .debate and tell them to get a life
I don't read  .trains and get shocked at all the train talk.

if your going to lurk in .rtlToronto then you know that we goof off a
lot. and as such everything should be taken with a pound of salt.

I'd hope for the same level of respect here.

Chris Magno

This is what set  off my little rant.

p.s.  I never would have expected to get such friendly advice from the
self-proclaimed Unfriendliest Place on the Internet (TM).

At least people do know about our mindset.

There are so many more important things for us to discuss.  Like who in
rtlToronto has the most excess/unused cranial capacity.  Or on how many
different types of Connect Four boards and pieces have been produced over the
last 20 years.  Or whose baby pictures are the cutest.  Or who StrongBad is
ranking on when he says "I don't care that your cell phone has a camera in it."

apologies for dragging my 10 MONTH old daughter into this pointless
thread can be e-mailed to cmagno@rogers.com