 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9916
9915  |  9917
Subject:
pick on ME day???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:47:15 GMT

Geesh calum,

you go to boston for 3 days, and come back all american-ized and diss'in
me?

1.

We all jump to conclusions very
quickly.  Like all the scoop entries for rtl14 or gantries for rtl10.  Only a
few people break the mold-Iain with his delta or Chris (god forbid) with his
flamingo bird brick picker.

2.

Ask Chris how far "community spirit"
gets him.  He'll barely spell properly in news posts, not to mention move 4x8
sheets of plywood.  He's out for number 1, and so is Lego.

3.

I chose those words  and I meant
them: I'm not joking about it.  (Unlike most of my conversations with Chris) I
do think this behaviour from the AFOL community is amazingly stupid,

tell me the truth.

it was because i BURNED you real bad at the last dinner right?  was it
the "small Asian man" comment when you were talking about car seat
height?

common on. fess up.

Chris
still stuck in the 70's