 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9897
    Re: Infuriating —Ka-On Lee
   (...) Actually most of the new colour upset me, especially colours that are very close to each other until you put them together, e.g. light yellow. To me they are sorting headache, although they are good trade away pieces. At least I have some real (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Infuriating —David Koudys
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ka-On Lee wrote: <snip> (...) I liked Znap! Made a train bridge the other day and really aprpeciated it! Wish I was awake enuf at the time to realize the Zellers sale! Grr!!! Anyone have extra Znap that's just sitting (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Infuriating —Chris Phillips
   (...) I'm into Znap, too. I grabbed up a bunch of it from other locals who only bought it for the cheap motors. Loved your bridge, BTW. (...) And not to post a big fat "me too", but... - Chris. p.s. On that note, I'll go back to lurking again. (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)