 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9829
  Marble Sorting - marble size

Yep. I have actually gotten an early start on the next competition. Question - can anyone tell me what the exact size (mm) is of the marbles that will be used in the Marble Sorting competition at RTL 15? Thx, Dave (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Marble Sorting - marble size

did anyone ever reply to you? since I am not running this game I cant say for certain. I do know that in the past we have used the marbles out of the CHEAP chinese checkers games from TRU. its hard organizing a game. cut dave some slack. ;) Chris (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Marble Sorting - marble size

(...) Yeah, putting lotsa work into this... Replied to Dave off-line. Gonna see about getting me some marbles! I've lost all mine! Dave K (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Marble Sorting - marble size

(...) I cant help but notice that you still NEVER answer the first question. (pulls dave aside and whispers) Dave, if ya want to run an event you got to take the bull by the horns- tell people EVERYTHING. if you don't know the size. say so. BUT also (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Marble Sorting - marble size

(...) I still have all the marbles from rtl4-whatever, the whites and blacks. Will measure them. Calum (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Marble Sorting - marble size

(...) Thanks for looking into the size Calum. I actually have MarbleMiser2 built. I am in testing phase now. As for C$ (C4), I will pass in it for now. If I get time, I might take a stab at it... Ciao Dave (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Marble Sorting - marble size

(...) (start bart simpson quote) What happened to you man? You changed, you used to be cool. Chris (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Marble Sorting - marble size

(...) yah, but you can't believe anything you see in those visions. (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)