 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9786
Re: board size's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:05:45 GMT

<snip>

Chris
I'm starting to hate this game

You could forego the 'Project IV' and go with the marble sorting if yo're so
inclined...

Dave K
-who has to start talking trash about the connect 4 to get peeps on the marble
sorting side :)