 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9784
9783  |  9785
Subject:
board size's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:29:48 GMT

I do not have a connect four game board. (yet)

I need a volunteer who has a Walmart game board, ~AND~  someone else
who has the toys-r-us game board to actually try to fit it in the 32x20
stud size that calum has posted.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-013104/lego-013104-sketch.jpg

it has been brought to my attention that the fools at hasbro have 2 size
game boards.

before i send off a nasty letter threatening legal action against Milton
Bradley (aka hasbro) I need to confirm that the either board will fit
"properly" in the 20x32 technic beam fame.

we all know that the 2 types of game from different vendors has 2 styles
of play chips.  this will confirm that the board is the same or not.....

if we find that this does not work... than we have to either come up
with a solution to accommodate either... OR choose one style game board,
to the chagrin of those who purchased the other style.

Chris
I'm starting to hate this game