 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9705
  Re: Honda Element Commercial Link

(...) I don't think that works when we're all stopped and the distance between me and the vehicle in front of me was less than 6 feet. She pulled up into the right side lane against a vehicle that was parallel to the one in front of me. In the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Honda Element Commercial Link

(...) These are two different things. You can't just expect people to let you in because you have your signal on in backed up traffic. All this does is slow them down. The only way to do it is to start jamming your nose into the other lane. This (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)