 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9351
  Re: Hello everybody.

(...) Here's a picture of what I mean: (I only have 1 RCX, so sensor ports 1 and 3 represent the two different bots. If either sensor gets pressed, both ports register it.) (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Hello everybody.

(...) This looks like a good scheme, but I don't think it helps to have 'my' sensor port connected to 'your' sensor port. If you have a touch sensor connected to my sensor input, you can send me a signal. At the same time, if I have a wire from your (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Hello everybody.

(...) The other advantage is that this way I can still use that sensor for homing rather than it just being a dud. (...) Yup. But it needs to be clarified how soon that sensor is to be open again... because whether two wires or one, it's important (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)