 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9336
9335  |  9337
Subject:
For those that couldn't make it...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:06:56 GMT

to my housewarming party--I finally got pics of my abode up on my website.
You'd think that if taking pictures and posting 'em on the internet is one of my
favourite hobbies, I'd have done this sooner, but, eh, whatrya gonna do?

Anyways, see pics of my abode here:

http://sparky.i989.net/home.htm

And thanks to those that came down and visited, and to those that helped sort
after my work buddies got intl my collection.

Dave K