 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9337
Re: For those that couldn't make it...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:50:18 GMT

Anyways, see pics of my abode here:

http://sparky.i989.net/home.htm

All I could think about while seeing pictures of the drop into the ravine was
"Backyard PVC-pipe coaster".

If you ever wanna do it, you know who to contact.  :)

    Iain