 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9216
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Raiders of the Lost Part Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:53:54 GMT

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-091303/

Awesome photos man!

I forgot to mention that I loved the atmosphere in that room.  Concrete walls
and really good lighting.  It had a good "feel".

    Iain