 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9213
  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) Not true. This assumes that the opponent (or even YOUR last move) was successful. What if the gantry gets misaligned and a piece drops to the floor? You should check for this. Unless of course a rule is created to make you automatically lose (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) AC power cords. :-) Derek (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: Connect Four game issues

(...) Geez that reminds me. Kids being kids, they tended to fiddle with the slider at the bottom of the game board that emptied the playing field. It got so bad that we added a rule that if you accidentally moved the slider and emptied the game (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)