 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9206
  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) That's a good point. Although I could counter it by saying that in the real world engineer's are always having to conform to standards that have already been layed down and fit things to other thing's that have already been built. (...) Again, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) Well, there still is the standard that connects the 'bots to the game board. (...) What I've read so far indicates that the game will take too long as-is... (...) Interesting. (...) Yeah, the microwalkers we're cute but just don't talk to me (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)