 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9172
    Re: Connect Four game issues —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Well if we make the interface modular enough, we could have a human module and a robot module that plugs into the timer block. The human module could provide a button a person could press to say they have finished their turn. If two people (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Connect Four game issues —Calum Tsang
   (...) Two human modules. Cute :) That's what I figured- a human module is a giant "slapper" wired to a touch switch. I prefer not to use a ControlLab for the arbiter. I agree with Steve-an RCX, or better yet, a Scout. (Two inputs, two outputs, and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        RE: Connect Four game issues —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Except running more than one game in parallel is awkward.... Oh, I forgot, you guys bought a lot of them without asking me if I wanted one :-) Ralph (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)