 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 914
  Strangest dream!

I had the most HORRIFIC dream last night! (Mostly thanks to Ben!) I dreamed I went to the St Jacobs outlet, but they had somehow "Expanded". It was now a two-story store. The lower level was tiny, and was almost like a "front". It had about the same (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Strangest dream!

(...) wierd....the only thing I can say is that I spooked him (Iain) by telling him my idea of getting a khaki coloured E-bay hat since I use E-bay too much....and keep sending Iain some decent stuff on-line.... ....that and telling him I posted an (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Strangest dream!

(...) --snip---- (...) Do I really need to say anything here?? I mean first Calum makes an effigy of me with lego: (URL) this. Iain dreams of me...... I just gotta stop hanging with you guys. (smirk) Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Strangest dream!

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3AFEA449.F3D03B...ome.com... (...) Hey, I'm not the one with the blue-duplo fetish. Iain (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Strangest dream!

(...) You are not the only one who have that kind of dream... (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Strangest dream!

(...) In the past I used to have the strangest LEGO dreams. There'd be this set that was soooo sweet. In my dream I remember this idea that if you hold onto something in your dream and force yourself to wake up, you'd have it in your hands. So I'd (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Strangest dream!

(...) And neither do I. I can not control what you dream. your, like Kate (my wife) It has been known that in the past, she will dream about me sneaking around with some other woman, then she will wake up all upset, and while I'm still asleep, she (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)