 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9104
    Re: My RCX is HAUNTED —Iain Hendry
   (...) Did you go ot the Minnesota state fair? They had the Mondial Shake, "Magnum" there (it has themeatic elements like Tom Selek). Iain (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: My RCX is HAUNTED —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Nope. I did not make it this year. My son and I plan on going next year though. He's never been there, and is interested. He wants me to go on rides with him, but I think that even with dramamine, I'd still get sick. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)