 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9090
    Re: My RCX is HAUNTED —Iain Hendry
   (...) As you might know, I have more than a slight interest in linear robots. I come (came?) across this problem all the time, becuase I always had home tasks for homing the x, y, and z axes. I noticed one day, that yes, it would look like "homeY", (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: My RCX is HAUNTED —Chris Magno
   (...) (climb on soapbox) and where do you think I LEARNED the home technique??? a lot of what I do comes from snippets of conversations and these games. that's why we do them. (steve) not really to see who can get more bricks out of rice*... but so (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)