 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9066
  Re: Why I hate my life

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote: <snip> I feel for you. I lived in an apartment complex once on the 5th floor of a 9 floor building. There was a problem somewhere in the drainage pipes so people's sinks were backing up. The super runs (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Why I hate my life

(...) It seems to me that apartments ought to have a non-return valve in the waste system. I also once saw a guy on tv who had invented a tap which turned itself off if you left in running, after his daughter caused a flood. Here in england, this (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Why I hate my life

(...) I'm trying to think of what the memo looks like that goes up on the corkboard next to the elevator looks like for a situation like that. "Dear Tennants, Unfortunatley, our building must be demolished. Please accept our apologies for any (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)