 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9000
8999  |  9001
Subject:
September dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:36:35 GMT

Does anyone want a separate dinner from the usual post event dinner next
Saturday?

By convention, it would be September 12th, but obviously everyone is having rice
for Friday dinner, we do the rtl14 event on Saturday, Saturday night we do
dinner (and need a new place to go near Oakwood).  So does anyone care to do
next Friday, or are you all sick of rtlToronto? :)

Is a Lego PC lame now?  Like, if a certain rtlToronto organizer had a certain
Celeron based PC that had a scuffed up case that was found in a dumpster and
wanted a new case, would it be lame to build it into a box of Lego?  There's
like a billion of them out there and they're all pretty tacky.  Also, would a
second generation Celeron like that melt ABS anyways? :)

Calum
(wow, 9000 messages)