 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9001
Re: September dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:51:10 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
Does anyone want a separate dinner from the usual post event dinner next
Saturday?

We have done monthly dinners the week following an event that falls just
after our normal dinner date.  That would be the 19th.  I'm happy to
have two since I have no other life. :-)

Is a Lego PC lame now?  Like, if a certain rtlToronto organizer had a certain
Celeron based PC that had a scuffed up case that was found in a dumpster and
wanted a new case, would it be lame to build it into a box of Lego?  There's
like a billion of them out there and they're all pretty tacky.  Also, would a
second generation Celeron like that melt ABS anyways? :)

It's not lame, but as you say it's been done.  I'll still smile, nod and
say will clinched teeth, "That really nice Calum."  :-)

(wow, 9000 messages)

We've long since blown away the message traffic of any other
organization, Canada's now a little more then 700 messages away from
passing the US in total messages.  Cool.  :-)

Derek