 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 887
    Self-detaching yard engine —Jeff Elliott
   Well, I thought I'd report on an exciting success and disappointing failure in my experimenting last night. Recall that Calum has requested an RCX car which could detach itself on command from its neighbour. The point was that this car could be (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Self-detaching yard engine —Chris Magno
     (...) Jeff, this is a COOL and neat IDEA. it should be forwarded to BOTH Rcx, Microscout, Trains, and Technics. many more people smarter than I should all be working on this. As you describe the situation, let me see if I understand your setup. you (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Self-detaching yard engine —Matthias Jetleb
   I'm not quite clear on how you are sending the VLL messages, nor am I clear on what software you are using to send them. That having been said, here's a suggestion that may or may not work depeinding on how you implemented the data stream: If you (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)