 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8826
    Reply —Vineet Honkan
   Bruce Sheridan- I am asking "infantile" questions, 'Will the robots be RC controlled, or controlled via laptop'. Take a look at you. You didn't even have the cahones to answer one of my earlier posted questions, 'What is Project X'?, as if you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Reply —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Vineet, I don't think it takes cahones to answer questions that can be answered by doing basic research. I think it takes patience. A LOT of patience. You need to do that basic research. *You* need to go to the rtlToronto website and do a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)