 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8826
8825  |  8827
Subject:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:27:09 GMT

Bruce Sheridan-

I am asking "infantile" questions, 'Will the robots be RC controlled, or
controlled via laptop'. Take a look at you. You didn't even have the cahones to
answer one of my earlier posted questions, 'What is Project X'?, as if you
automatically expected me to know what it is. You know what, I'm not the one
with 'infantile' queries, you just give infantile answers.