 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8813
  Re: rtlToronto14 AC issue and entrants

(...) What I don't undersatnd is why you're geting involved with this. (...) No, removing the batteries does not clear the firmware and programming - it takes only a minute if you have your RCX easily accessable (by good machine design). A poor (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto14 AC issue and entrants

(...) Want the honest reason. The discussion regarding this either way (YES vs NO) has been largely SUBJECTIVE without a whole lot of reason. I would like to hear some OBJECTIVE reasons and find out the pros and cons of using AC power. I would like (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)