 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8511
8510  |  8512
Subject:
DINNER IS ON (but moved)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:48:50 GMT

OK, for those that can read this.

the usual lego dinner is on.  BUT due to the fact that the normal
restaurant is not open, Calum has managed to find a place that will take
"us lot".

So, Please proceed to the swiss chalet at 642 dixon Rd.  near
Martingrove at 7pm.  I'll show up to yell at Calum, Dave K will be their
to tell war stories of Blaster Worm, (the new game) and Iain will regal
all with tails of Ventax and sprew.

use

http://www.maptuit.ca/

if you need a map.

I don't thinks that anywhere near a subway line so don't plan on meeting
derek.

Chris