 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8515
Re: DINNER IS ON (but moved)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:58:15 GMT

Just finished listening to the radio...

I'd love to drive to the Big Smoke, but with the blackouts and such, I'm just
going to go home, eat the ice cream in my freezer, and look forward to seeing
all of you tomorrow, if ya get down to my house.

Sometimes life can be a little too interesting....

Sometimes...

Dave K

WHAT!!!!!

listen up DAVE.

when i re-read what you posted I'll show you what I see.

"... sorry Chris. I cant make it to the dinner cause I'm a big wuss.  You see,
with all the Blaster Worm stuff going around I am afraid to leave my house and I
want to curl up in the corner and cry.  NOT to mention that I still think we are
listed  in a state of emergency.  Oh By the way.  feel free to give my control
center you have to Calum....."

Chris