 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8485
  Re: BrickFest

(...) To be fair there is ample parking at this Swiss Chalet. You just might have to pay a small fee for it. (...) The rumor of ample parking at this location is exaggerated. One evening I was unable to get a spot in the lot and had to circle for (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) You folks and your spell checkers :) For reference, let me give some context for the restaurant locations. We picked Mel's early on, primarily because most of the people in the group were downtown. Chris was working at Bathurst and Niagara, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)