 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8423
Re: Here's the thing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:18:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

===8<---

I found the big red button with 'Danger' written across the top and 'Warning'
plastered across the bottom, and turned off the PC and replaced the keyboard.
All was fine after that except my character in EQ had drowned.

Eh, is only a game :)

...I miss everyone else too, Dave.  :)

    Iain

Yeah, is quiet :(