 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8412
Re: Welcome to GhostTown USA...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:25:18 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

Now that many of our most talkative members are en route to Stateside...

rtl is going to be wewwy wewwy quiet!

Oh wait!  I'm still home, and Chris is still home...

So there might be some lively discussion between CM and DK about...

Umm.....

Fireworks?

Well, maybe not so lively...

Dave K

DAVID!

1. Grab Chris. (by wrist)
2. Toothbrush in other hand.
2. Find a vehicle.
3. Haul those sorry buts South!!!

Don't make me mad, David. >:|

You can at LEAST show up on Sunday. >oops< ..SUNday ...sunday
Heck, I'll buy you a sundae!

-Suz