 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8399
Re: Welcome to GhostTown USA...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:24:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Now that many of our most talkative members are en route to Stateside...

rtl is going to be wewwy wewwy quiet!

Oh wait!  I'm still home, and Chris is still home...

You guys could run your own little sumo competition...

Get right on it!  LOR will take on all comers!

That I'd pay to see-LOR vs Jamalockquat.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!  LEGO ROBOT PRIZEFIGHTING AT THE CIVIC CENTER!

WATCH, as they BATTLE TO THE DEATH!

SQUIRM, as you hear plastic dust GRIND!

You PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT BUT ONLY USE THE EDGE OF IT!

--Calum