 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8389
Re: OBEY GRAVITY! (It's the law) I got Dared again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:34:11 GMT

boost my presence there.

Besides, if I'm going to pose him standing up, with his wings outstretched,
I'll need a lot of room.  And as sparse as the castle room will be this year,
I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem there ;)  (Also known as the Castle Closet)

Ok dat be coo. Visit for tea.

And if you frelling dare me and buy me a pint I'll build a Castle.

;)

Booyah!  There's a Shiner Bock on the line, bud!  I dare you... no... I

D O U B L E  D O G   D A R E

you to bring a castle to brickfest ;)  You have four days, get crackin!

And should you fail...

If you do not construct a castle or castle like building within the allotted
time, naive, thou shalt payeth the penalty!  Thou wouldest buy me a few
4731's!

Snap it to a Slim Jim! Ohhhhh Yeah!  It's on!

--Anthony

Hold on, I gotta go take care of Travis Kunce first.
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=2912

Between you Courtney and Travis, I can't drink that much!
LOL!

My "Tab" is *soooo paid for at BF03. Buy my buddy JV Winden a round while your
at it!

Can you taste the reshreshments from hear Canada?!

;)

As I pull out the Huge Bag of Grey Castle walls that I um,,,NEVER USED YET!
Oh the bounty. Baaahhhhhaaahahaaaaa, many o castle part lay dormant within my
dbuior.