 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8377
Re: rtl14 question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:08:38 GMT

Actually, I forgot all about negative points for incorrect blocks (your sorting
mistake or opponents deliberate action).  Guys, should we do this?
I will update the page if people are on board.

you NEED negative points or their is no reason to sort.

In my best Project Manager/QA and Release Manager voice:

"It's been up and available for review for weeks.  Why are you telling me it's
missing now?"

How about Good +1, Bad -2?

Calum