 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8376
    rtl16 Ideas —Calum Tsang
   Since many folks are getting the 9751 Control Lab interface, I was thinking about types of contests that would make full use of it. I mean, if we don't have a contest, all the 9751's will end up powering train layouts (special voice to Chris: "And (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtl16 Ideas —Iain Hendry
   (...) DUCKS!!!! LEGO DUCKS. Ducks ducks ducks. YES. (...) That is soooo awesome. That's so realistic too. Becuase it's all about minimising cycle time while reducing downtime. How many good parts per minute can you do? What if you make a bodged duck (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)