 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8189
Re: 8455 backhoe -- need price in Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:23:30 GMT

<big snip>
Calum, Jeff, is their any room in the subby??

http://www.singsingsing.com/has2/subaru.jpg

Well! there WAS room in the Sub... Until the above image was viewed... :(

Maybe you could put it on the top there.

<snip>
It would have been very easy to sell said "Marlboro's" and make  money.  but alas,
he now works at Maaco.

http://www.maaco.com/

Cuz Dodges tend to rust, so Chris brother got him self a Maaco to help chris out
:)

Jeff VW