 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8187
Re: 8455 backhoe -- need price in Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:01:17 GMT

Why don't you have someone order it for you in the US and pick it up at
BrickFest (or have one of your minions get it for you)?  Smuggling is cheaper.
You could pack the set box with Marlboro's and make all of your money back.

-Rob.

Reply_to_Rob.EXE

OK, clearly I've been watching TOO much StrongBad.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html

Rob, this is a good idea.  I will look into it.  Let me double check with "the
minions"

Calum, Jeff, is their any room in the subby??

http://www.singsingsing.com/has2/subaru.jpg

Maybe you could put it on the top there.

And I like the idea of stuffing the lego set with ill gotten gains AND making a
profit from it.

Before my brother left the coffee Truck business

http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/432CABN/000813Depart/KDep-20h.jpg

(not actual brother)

It would have been very easy to sell said "Marlboro's" and make  money.  but alas,
he now works at Maaco.

http://www.maaco.com/

the end
Chris