 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8188
Re: 8455 backhoe -- need price in Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:16:01 GMT

Why don't you have someone order it for you in the US and pick it up at
BrickFest (or have one of your minions get it for you)?  Smuggling is cheaper.
You could pack the set box with Marlboro's and make all of your money back.

-Rob.

Reply_to_Rob.EXE

OK, clearly I've been watching TOO much StrongBad.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html

Rob, this is a good idea.  I will look into it.  Let me double check with "the
minions"

Ordering from the US and ordering from Canada is the same price, it's all in US
dollars.  The only difference is shipping.

Calum