 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8159
  Re: Back to life, back to reality... and Brickfest

STEVE! put a :) through out this e-mail. otherwise people might think we really are mad at each other. (...) !!!WRONG!!! just stop right now, cause anything else based on this statement will be false. (...) this space left blank cause I can not (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Back to life, back to reality... and Brickfest

disclaimer: for everyone reading this, it is only intended as light hearted humor. Please don't be offended by it, and if it bothers Chris, I'm sure he'll tell me. Actually, if you're easily offended, please stop reading now. (...) Same to you. :) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)