 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8082
8081  |  8083
Subject:
Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:08:34 GMT

THough not much of one--

Got a phone call from Doug--event organizer, and he was just confirming our
attendance at NMRA.

I also had Bruce removed from the list and Jeremy added.

That's about it, really.

I'll be leaving work at around 4 p.m. and hopefully (traffic willing) get there
around 5.

You must get your passes at the reception desk before they'll let you on the
floor with your stuff.  I'll dig up those details in a sec.

Take care,

Dave