 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8083
Re: Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:20:18 GMT

Here is info (probably read it before, but better safe than sorry :) )

"
Our International Centre halls are #1 and #2 and are located right on Airport
Rd. The lighting in the halls is fairly good but please make sure that you have
booked your power/or phone lines in advance if these are required. The show has
been designed to make your loading and unloading as easy as possible. We would
ask that on arrival at the International Centre that you park at Entrance B and
come to the front of Hall 1. Our registration staff will be there to give you
your name badges and give you unloading instructions. If you have not already
done so please forward your helpers names as soon as possible. Everybody MUST
wear their TRAIN SHOW name badges while on the premises. You will then proceed
to the dock areas. If you have a vehicle smaller than a cube van you will be
able to drive into the approximate location of your booth and unload. As a
courtesy to all the dealers it is very important that as soon as you have
unloaded that you remove your vehicle immediately. The larger vehicles will have
a number of unloading docks available. Please ensure that you have dollies or
carts to move your stock.
"