 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8017
Re: RTL Toronto Challenge!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:
Us NELUG members down here in Boston had our LEGO What will you make Road Show
this weekend.  Unable to give us the "LEGO What will you make... Boston?"
poster, they gave us *YOUR* poster as a "consolation prize".  It is the entire
poster, though only the pertinent part is showing.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/NELUG/Boston-Roadshow/ransom.jpg

Who need the poster when you can have the entire truck? :)

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-070503/lego-070503-team.jpg

If you can create a RCX based 100% LEGO solution robot, that can find it's way
to Boston, retreive the poster, and bring it back to Toronto **by itself**.
Battery power is ok - especially if it can stop into local stores and purchase
replacements - I'm not sure how many stores accept LEGO money tiles, but I'm
sure you can program in one of your credit card numbers.

The robot will look a lot like Jeff Van Winden and his Subaru Outback.  Keep an
eye out for it! :)

Seriously, we never saw that sign at all in Toronto.  Does each city have a
sign?  Why wouldn't they give you the Boston one?  Or will the next city get the
Boston one?

Calum