 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7958
  A fun game?

Here's a fun game for the train folk here. .space has this Seed Part thing they run every month where they take a part no one likes and they build a model around it. I know MonLUG or ParLUGment does this from time to time too-they build a model (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A fun game?

(...) YES!!! this sounds DEATH!!! GH-UI MUST HAVE!!! WANT! I'm going to be all over this like a ride from PCWL. not to be confused with PMCL which is the competition to Dave. so this sounds like fun. NOT. its like when that kid showed up with a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A fun game?

(...) So. The two latest rumours for PCWo2004 are either: a) HUSS ToppleTower (URL) metres tower, tips back and forth while the disc rotates, and the base rotates. Very nice! Watch the videoclip. b) Vekoma Hammerhead Stall (URL) <- click Rides / (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A fun game?

(...) The funny bit is that we bought half of PMCL's branches (or at lest 3 that I recall ;) ) (...) Actually this sounds like a pretty neat idea--let's say the big ladder piece from sailing ships (I think a few came in Extreme Creatures for those (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)