 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7916
    Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted —Wayne Young
   (...) The game has been simplified, namely no sorting of white bricks from black bricks. That's a little disappointing, but suits me fine since I haven't got that far yet. However, if there is one rule I'd like to see changed, it's the "fits within (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted —Derek Raycraft
   (...) It was my understanding there would be brick sorting too. This is what Chris was describing to people at the road show when people asked what our next contest was going to be. (...) It was an equal number of black and white bricks, but both (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)